Sunday, April 25, 2010

A little toss the ball time.

Both my brother Scott and my nephew Tyler have birthdays this week, so we did a joint get together today. Started out a little rough, it's hard to take the trio to other peoples houses, our house is totally baby proofed so we are not used to having to follow them around and keep them out of stuff...makes me get a little stressed. They did pretty good, nothing got broken :) When we moved it outside to throw the football around in the culdesac everyone had an awesome time. The kids were just running all over playing with the footballs and basketball, getting in the way a little but they managed to not be run down by the "big kids" AKA my brothers and my husband and the nephews LOL. Hayden has a new best friend, Auntie Amber was just the bees knees all afternoon :) The kiddos got home, had some milk and passed out. I am beat...time to hit the hay.
So Happy Together!!!
Lily Bug was loving her first Dorito Yummmm
Doing some stretches before the big game :)



Xander asked Uncle Rick if he could take the car for a spin...he got shut down though hehehe.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Hayden looks so much older in those first pics on Dad's knee. I think it's the hair. Awesome.