Thursday, April 23, 2009

Party of 5...our life with triplets


The very start-Jason and I got married 6/06 and could not wait to have a baby. We did a lot to get PG and it took a while to get here. I did Robitussin off and on for my last 3 or 4 IUI's although when doing an IUI I suppose CM doesn't really matter.I was on prenatals for like 9-12 months, B-6, B-12, baby aspirin, Raspberry tea and jam daily. I used OPKs every month, and used Instead Cups on the last 3 IUI'sI had FSH 5.7 Estradial 31 in Sept.07 (I had these tests done 1 year prior and the numbers were a little different..can't remember what they were off the top of my head)HSG came back good in Oct. 07I did 6 total IUI's the last 3 on Clomid (100mg CD 3-7), got my BFP on my 3rd month of Clomid. I never did an US or trigger shot until that last IUI.I did just one US on my last try, it was CD 13 I had 4 noteworthy follies, one side was 18.5 and 13.5 the other 16.5 and 16. I did my trigger CD 14 pm and the IUI on CD 16.

1/4/08 Oh WOW-PREGNANT!! I am still shaking......thank you trigger shot!! My betas At 14DPO my HCG was 667 at 17DPO it was 1752. These numbers are pretty high the RE is thinking multiples.


First ultrasound...it's not twins-Can you say TRIPLETS!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am 6 weeks and 1 day All three had heartbeats....Baby A & B were at 110 and Baby C was 107.A is 4.6 crown to rump length measuring 6 week 0 days.B is 5.4 CRL 6 weeks 2 days.C is 3.5 CRL 5 weeks 3 days.So Baby C is measuring about 3 days behind the others, the RE said to be aware that we could lose one, but it doesn't seem too far behind.They count me at being like 5 weeks 1 day pregnant today.....they count from the date of trigger not LMP, so really C is like right on and A & B are measuring ahead.The RE is sending me to a high risk OB, and wants me to consider selective reduction....I have already made it clear that is not an option for me. I don't think 3 is really all that dangerous but I will do some research.I will go back to her in 2 1/2 weeks for another scan and still have my regular OB appt. on the 31st.They did a Progesterone test....came back at....80.1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I never got to read how it happened :D:D

<3
Alisha