Tuesday, July 28, 2009

YAY!!! We got the party pictures back!!!



OK so bear with me there are a LOT of pictures...and this is really narrowed down believe it or not LOL
A few pics of the decorations and set up



Pics of the food



Guest cakes and smash cakes




Some of our wonderful guests


Pics of Xander on his 1st Birthday


Pics of Hayden on her 1st Birthday...I got a little tiny pony in her hair but it only lasted the first 20 min or so LOL


Pics of Lily on her 1st Birthday, our little LilyBug had a great ladybug headband on but it too only lasted a short while.

Smash cake time!!! I am actually glad we had this little sugar break before opening gifts...without it they may not have made it LOL



After pics of the smash cakes...or what was left of them :)


Gift time!!!




Our little family :)



3 comments:

Megan Jannise said...

Awesome pictures! It looked like they had a blast! Can you believe we are on year two????

Congrats!

Megan

Photogrl said...

Yay!

Looks like it was a really fun time!

I love the "bug" food, too cute :)

And what a great family photo!

Angela said...

OK! I'm sooo excited! I found your blog thru Multiple Moms online a few weeks ago, then I saw you responded to Jennie's email for more get togethers in our area! I'm so excited! Our trips are 10mos.! Let's get together! Love the birthday pics, gives me great ideas for our 1 year coming up!I'll be hosting some coffee dates in our home when the weather gets too bad for park days. Excited to meet all of you! Angela