Monday, July 20, 2009

More pool fun today!

It was over 90 here today so we hit up Grandmas pool again. I actually got in and swam today, my nephew didn't think I would ever get in over my knees, he was trying to get Jason to throw me in so I beat him to it. Hayden's swim diaper was just not staying on for some reason so she got to swim nekkid most of the afternoon...thankfully we had no issues um pop up LOL Slim and Ganster got to go, Sakari has been home being a momma, B was so happy that Slim came this time as he is our only water dog....couldn't keep him out of the pool.



We have had some interest in the pups, I really wished family and friends would have taken some but it doesn't look like that is gonna happen. Got another 3 or 4 weeks until they are ready to go...and they are getting so cute!

No comments: