Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New pictures help!

Today was Tabitha's last day with us, we are going to miss her. Hopefully she will still help out from time to time, the trio sure do have a lot of fun with her.

Thankfully we got our family photos back, so it wasn't all sadness today!
I really did my best to narrow them down so here are a few of my very faves :)
I still can not believe how well the kiddos did...or how big they are, they sure don't look like 2 1/2 year olds. Even Jericho looks older than 7 weeks! What is going on with my babies growing up so fast?!?!
Our family :)

The triplets...so happy together!
Our 4 amazing kids!
They love their baby brother <3

My handsome oldest son :)
Miss Hayden Cheyenne...such a pretty girl!
Our little beauty, Lily Bug!
Sisters Awww!
Huge thanks for another awesome photo session Amanda! Anyone want to give her a try I have $25 off coupons, you won't be sorry! http://www.visualimpressions.org/

4 comments:

Jill said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Unknown said...

I love the photo of the 4 of them laying down. Everytime I put annie on the floor for a photo audrey lays down right next to her.

RaeSchuft said...

LOVE them all! Great photos! My favorite is the four of them laying down together , but they're all good! Good luck deciding which to frame!

TripMomma said...

Thanks you guys!!!!