Friday, April 24, 2009

Out on bail

So my Doc let me go home today, though I don't think he was really happy about it. He left it up to me and after 6 weeks in the hospital I jumped at it. I am excited but nervous to be on my own with just DH to help. My ultrasound today went well, baby A-the boy is 4 and 1/4 lbs, B is 3 and 3/4 lbs, and C is 3 and 1/4 lbs...they could be off by a bit but not too shabby!! I still have pretty regular contractions but was given Nifedipine to keep taking every 4 hours, my cervix was 2.6 today. Of course I already did something stupid, I am supposed to be on home bed rest now. I thought it wouldn't hurt to stop at BRU for just a few min...15-20, on our way home. Wrong...my feet and ankles swelled up so bad it was disgusting...and painful up into my calves. I have had them up for the last 4 hours and while they do look better they are not great and still have a bit of achyness. I am such a dummy!!! I hope it goes away soon!

No comments: