Friday, April 24, 2009

2 months old


Well the babies are 2 months now, actually today 9/11/08 is 40 weeks...my due date if I just had one baby. Xander is 8 lbs...Hayden and Lily are each 7 lbs!!!
They are now taking between 3-5 oz per feeding...and roughly sleep one hour per oz, so sometimes go down for a 4 or 5 hour stretch! Lily is still having a horrible time with spitting up...poor girl, I hope she grows out of this soon. They are starting to make more eye contact and seem very close to giving us some real smiles.






Growing too fast!! 9/18/08
Jason just weighed the babies...Xander is 10 lbs Hayden and Lily are not far behind at 9 lbs!!!!!!! They have been off the 22 calorie food for a week or two now but are still gaining like crazy. I know it's good but I miss my little tiny guys...they are just about out of their preemie clothes and we moved to new born diapers last week. They meet their Auntie from Vegas last week...it was so much fun!! Here are some pics of a summer BBQ and hanging with Auntie.
Auntie Allie, Uncle Scott (my bro&sis) and momma with the trio








No comments: