Sunday, April 26, 2009

Babies great grandfathers birthday



We had a fun time over at the in laws celebrating an 80th birthday! The kiddos got to hang with some family they don't get to see very often.


Lily and daddy
some party guests and great grandpa
Hayden and grandma

Xan and grandpa
Auntie Stacie and Hayden
Great Uncle Steve and Xander


As we were getting ready to leave for the party Jason and I were talking and I guess the conversation was distracting. The next thing I know I hear him say "crap...what am I doing" he was dressing babies and not paying attention, here is Xander in half of Lily's outfit LOL
Hayden in her funny onesie!
She is getting way too good at pulling herself up and standing!

2 comments:

Robin Bair said...

just found your blog through the multiples site......your have some adorable little cuties!

Photogrl said...

Looks like a great time!

Love the cute onsie...so true, so true!