Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weekends are cool again!

Since becoming a stay at home mom 3 1/2 years ago, the weekends have sort of lost their cool factor. Honestly, there are too many weeks that I not only forget what day of the week it is, but there are whole weeks that I don't even leave the house. I am really not sure how I don't go just a little bit crazy, maybe a small part of me is a hermit...maybe not that small of a part LOL.


Now that I am on this jury, and out of the house 8-5 M-F, the weekends are so great! Today was fun filled with crafts, crazy kids and some injuries. Ah home sweet home hehehe!


Getting ready to start on some Easter crafts.


















I hand drew and cut out some bunnies! I need to get my printer set up, it would be so much easier and faster. Not to mention would look 100 times better :)


















The trio wanted to give the bunnies their own personal touch, with a coat of paint.






















Yes, I drew and cut out each small and annoying little piece.


















Getting all the little paw pads and noses glued on.




















All done, they turned out pretty cute...just don't tell the kids they look more like cats than bunnies OK? LOL




















We also made these. Bunnies peeking through some grass. All 4 kids are getting so good at doing handprint crafts :)




















Lets move on to the injuries shall we? Jericho was off his game today. First he busted his lip good falling off the couch. He bit right through it, it bled forever. Then later he fell again and got a little bump on his head. Did it stop him from climbing, for at least the rest of the day...you know so he could rest up and recuperate? Hell no, he didn't even slow down. This kid I tell ya.


Back up and dancing like a fool...you will notice the busted lip from his previous fall :( Poor boy.






















A couple pics before bed, now you can see his little bump on his head along with his fat lip hehehe.





















Lily Bug was not happy to be going to bed. She started something new, and funny, today. When you are doing something she doesn't like she will say "I'm saying no." So as I was taking this pic she was telling me and Jason "I'm saying no to bed Daddy, I'm saying no." It didn't help her, but it was really funny LOL.

















Their very fave part of bed time, not so much Jason's though LOL, has become a horsey ride to the bed room. Even Jericho gets in on the fun. Silly munchkins!




I have to share my new boots! So the court house just happens to be right by Nordstrom Rack...shhh don't tell my husband :)

No comments: