Sunday, September 2, 2012

Just about time to donate.

Hayden's hair is so beautiful, she got my thick hair and it has grown so long and full. It also gets tangles like crazy...and she of course was blessed with a sensitive scalp. This makes brushing her hair a fun, looked forward to by all, time. She screams the entire time and fights me, which of course just make the whole process take longer.
We have been wanting to cut her hair and donate it to Locks of Love, but she has been a bit unsure of cutting her hair short. After today's brushing battle she said she was ready to cut her hair short, "like Daddy's"...and that she wanted Lily to cut hers short like that too, "so she doesn't get any more tangles either." It has taken Lily 4 years to get her hair to the top of her shoulders...with only one real hair cut and that was at 2 years old, meanwhile Hayden has had quite a few good trims and her hair is almost to her lower back. Yeah, we will not be cutting my follicly challenged girls hair LOL.
We haven't made an appointment yet, I think I am going to have as hard...if not harder, time cutting all her beautiful hair off as she is. They need a min of 10", I bet we can go more...though we will not be going to "Daddy's length" LOL.

While I was busy torturing Haddie, AKA brushing and braiding her hair, Jason was playing around with my camera.

Xan fresh out of the shower.
Jericho, that is a BIG cheese Hahaha!
Looks pretty happy now that the brushing part is over right?
This is what it looks like when your 20 month old is so skinny his 9 month pants still "fit"...can you say highwaters LOL.
My cute lil bean :)

No comments: