Sunday, October 31, 2021

Trick or Treat!*

Getting a Drill practice in before TOTing. The girls did really good, Hayden and I are really enjoying being a part of this...for as long as we can.

 


Lily was not thrilled when I changed our costume plans last minute...she preferred our other idea but with having to ride before TOTing I just didn't have time. Maybe we have next year all ready to go. This year I needed easy and fast. Happy Halloween from our crew to yours!













Oh my gosh this was fun. TikTok worthy we are NOT…LOL we are all horrible, but it was fun. 
Good idea Hayden!

Thank you mother nature for not raining on us. The Princess defected from Squid Games. 
Everyone got a good haul.  




Ended the night finding someone’s lost dog. Good night...I'm so tired from the last two crazy days.











No comments: