Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Working hard.

Call the baby goats for food and the horses get all excited thinking that they are getting some too LOL. Loving this weather change! Sunny, dry, glorious summer!

The babies are getting big, still a few doelings and adult does available.
 





One tiny cavity to fix. I took for granted my Iowa born teeth, they are so much stronger than my PNW born kids teeth. Every time I see a Dentist or Hygienist here in the PNW they go nuts over my teeth LOL.
The Jungle Book cast is hard at work...hard to believe they go from casting to performing in just one week. Pretty incredible.

This kid is really excited, found out she got cast in the part of Little Sally for the up coming production of Urinetown! One play just wasn't enough this summer. It was the part she really hoped to get, I think she is perfect for the role. They will be doing rehearsals 4 evenings a week, and some weekend workshops, ending in three performances August 12, 13 and 14. I can not wait to see it!







No comments: