Saturday, August 6, 2022

Almost SHOWTIME!

Lily and the rest of the cast of Urinetown have been working so hard. Opening night is coming soon. Tickets are available at The Columbia Theatre. Come watch these talented kids 8/12, 13, 14! 








Friendly PSA. Watch how much food you…or your helpful kids, are feeding your pets. Especially those spayed/neutered or less active pets. My kids have been feeding the dogs, a red “scoop” each for the Dutchies…and TWO for the LGD. Kitsune and Lycan got fixed recently and I’ve noticed weight gain, which I expected to a degree. Skeet started not finishing her food, and the kids got worried something was wrong with her. I brought this measuring cup home from the clinic. I measured out what the “scoop” we have been using is actually giving them…1 red scoop is SEVEN cups of food. No wonder Kitsune and Lycan are getting fat and Skeet is not finishing her food LOL. Diet time all around.


No comments: