Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Now you guys are in trouble...I have added video*

YAY!!! I have figured out how to get video clips uploaded! If this is simple for you....shut it! LOL


I have gone through all our video, there is quite a bit but it's so sweet looking back on it...even though it's not been that long. I have added clips to old entries so look back over the April archive to see some video from the NICU and as the babies have grown. I have put a (*) by the titles with video added, so you don't have to search through every post to see them. Sadly we lost a lot of footage but I did manage to save a bit

I have a lot of pics to add...I have been working on this video project for 3 days so there are lots of updates.



Hayden gets tickled...we love her laughs and screams of joy :)



This one is too funny...Hayden doing the sleepy Bob N Weave




We discuss the babies chores LOL Lily loves shaking her head no.


2 comments:

AbbysMommy said...

Those are adorable kiddos thanks for sharing the videos. I follow you on APA as well. I love Lilly shaking her head and Hayden laughing. Xander is just too cute.

Michelle said...

That video of Hayden falling asleep is great! Poor baby :)

ily has such a mischievous little smile.