Friday, May 1, 2009

Toys made for 3...and Xan's 3rd tooth

I love it when we buy a toy and find it refers to 3 in someway. 3 handles or 3 balls...something to do with three's, it has kinda become my fav number. We got this toy today and it has 3 handles for the babies to hold on to LOL.

Xander has his 3rd tooth coming in (see I can't get away from the number 3 :) ) it's an upper but not one of the middles. Lily has started kissing but she doesn't pucker her lips and leaves her mouth wide open most of the time her kisses are very wet hehehe

Some pics of playtime with the new toy and momma...
A pic of my two bottle holders...it's soooo nice!!!

6 comments:

Photogrl said...

They look like they are having a great time with the new toy!

Unknown said...

What a fun toy!! And the two bottles holders are adorable. Im sure that must be heavenly! :)

Anonymous said...

aww they are standing up already?!? They grew so fast! Awesome job babies!!

Amy said...

Oh, I remember how great it was when they held their own bottles, it was like somebody gave me an extra pair of hands.

Megan said...

Can I ask where you got this toy??

TripMomma said...

I think we got it at Walmart.