Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We are all just about over our little colds so we decided to go over to Grandma's for a couple hours. The kids looked so cute, Lily LOVED her dress and kept saying "pretty princess Lily" LOL. They did a pretty good job of listening over at Grandma's unbaby proofed house, nothing got broken, but man does 2 hours fly by fast when you are constantly policing three toddlers hahaha. Thank goodness for Jason, I am too big and too tired to chase them!
Xander looked so handsome.
Miss Hayden looked cute, despite her not wanting to cooperate with what we wanted her to wear.
Lily Bug was so happy and cute...she was just eating up the picture time :)



Fun at Grandma's!!!


Back home and changed for bed. Lily was very happy to be wearing something with penguins on it. We have been watching some Cat In The Hat episodes and one of them is a Penguin named Percy who is racing a sea gull...they cheer this penguin on by saying 'go Percy go, go go Percy go.' Lily was racing around the living room tonight repeating that cheer...though you can imagine that when a 2 year old says 'Percy' it doesn't quite come out PG LOL.


Talking about me being too dang big, Jason took these pics of me today as I am almost positive this is the last time I will be wearing non maternity jeans and a top. Thankfully the top was very loose and the belly band still fits around me Hahaha. 5 weeks to go if I make it all the way to my Csection date.

1 comment:

Jill said...

You look great! Good luck with the last few weeks!