Friday, November 5, 2010

Indoor fun!

Jason and I took the kids to our local community center tonight for a little indoor play time. This was our first time there and we all had fun, I think we will be going more as the weather starts to get yucky. They had one of the big gyms all set up with a bunch of kid toys and basket balls. It was 2 hours of energy burning fun, when we got home the kids went down without a peep.


Christmas is just around the corner so it's time to get our lists started....hmmm what to get the trio this year. They are really going to be into opening gifts this year, it's going to be so fun...I can't wait! Feel free to leave a comment about what you are getting your 2 1/2-3 yr olds...can never have too many ideas!

Baby update, all seems to be going well, Jericho is very active. I am starting to think buying my maternity shirts in large may not get me through to the end, I feel like the bottom of my belly is almost popping out of them. We got his new carseat...it is still hard to believe we will be bringing a new baby home in just a couple of months.

No comments: