Thursday, September 1, 2011

September...already?!

This year is just flying by, it is going to be Christmas before we know it! It was a pretty quiet day at home today. The trio trashed their room good this morning. I woke up to the kids voices outside my door, I get up and find they had gotten out of their room (Jason forgot to lock their door last night,) and were hauling arm loads of toys from the living room into their bed room.

After breakfast I booted everyone outside...Hayden and Stone chatted it up at the fence.


Then they did a little swinging.



Followed by some trampoline action. They love to lay down and have me bounce them around when I jump.




I got out for a couple hours tonight, my local triplet group had a moms night out get together. It is always nice to get away for a little bit.

No comments: