Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas decoration fun!

We have decided to decorate this year, but not until just before Christmas. The house was feeling a little bare so the kids and I got started on some more crafty decorations.


We still have a ton of pine cones left over, from the day we cleaned out the trio's schools playground of every last pine cone. So we made some fun little pine cone snowmen, skiing ones at that :)


The kids painted the pine cones and the "ski's"


Next we moved on to making some snowman jugs, a Christmassy spin on the Halloween jugs we did. The trio "painted" the cotton balls that we used for ear muffs.



While the pine cones were drying the kiddos had some play doh fun. The boys were over it about an hour in. Hayden and Lily, played on and on and on. 3 and 1/2 HOURS later I had to make them stop for dinner LOL.


They put "Baby Cookie Monster Sweetie," in the chair and fed him, and fed him, and fed him. Baby Sweetie ate a whole lot LOL.
  






While my sweet girls played nicely at the table, the boys were busy trashing my house.




The pine cone snowmen all done :)




I clean up and they try to trash it again right away...Jericho thinks it is the funniest game ever.


Jericho also thought it was funny to drop a small can fun of paint on the tip of one of my toes. I swore it was broken. Hayden told me I needed a Doctor, she and Xander proceded to "bandage" my foot (gave them the other foot as a decoy, the real one hurt too much to let anyone touch it.) Once I was all bandaged up they brought me some pretend medicine and a bunch of toys to make me feel better. :)
Good news...I don't think it is actually broken, bad news my nail is already turning black.  




Need to add some more jugs, but they are so cute!

No comments: