Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Our first Linear Appraisal.

This was a wild ride. 2 hour drive at 6:30 in the morning with almost a dozen goats. Have goats will travel.
Too early for this much fun.
























Our first LA is done. I learned a lot...so thankful for a very kind patient appraiser, he made things so easy for this newbie. I was well prepared by my friend to not get disappointed if I don't score well, and even though we didn't hit it out of the park I'm happy. Can't wait for next year!

 Our humble scores this year. Next year I will milk the girls to build those udders...and hopefully our LA won't be so late in the season.

The girls...
 Camanna GS Ursellina Gold +V+V85 3rd fresh
 Bellafire GT Yahtzee Not Tattooed :(
 Bellafire GT Taboo Not Tattooed :(
 Bellafire BP Skip To My Lou +V+A78 2nd fresh
 Bellafire BP Hide And Seek +V++82 2nd fresh lopsided from feeding 1 kid and not being milked. Got nice comments on Heidi from the appraiser.
 Camanna BTA Unsinkable Molly B ++V+81 1st fresh
 Camanna BTA Lady Gaga +V+A79 1st fresh
 Camanna BTA LadyGlitterSparklz +VV+83 1st fresh got nice comments on Bridget also.

 The boys...
Camanna HS Moonlight Moonshine *B V+V88 2 yr old Nice comments on Hooch too.
Bellafire HBK Beach Bum Not Tattoed :(

 I really should have double checked tattoos, I didn't know they weren't done, such a bummer I was really looking forward to seeing how those three scored. Next year we will be milking for better udders and I would double check tattoos.

Heidi pic after the LA. I really like this girl, I think she is turning out beautiful.
Bridget....AKA LadyGlitterSparklz....another of my fave girls.
Not a bad first time udder!





































Molly...another nice first timer!





































Taboo...for never being milked and built up, I do really like some of my girls mammary systems!





































Heidi's mom and Taboo's sister Yahtzee.





































Molly's mom Lena.

No comments: