Friday, July 20, 2018

This is more like it!

My Simple Pulse milk machine arrived. My girls are not used to being milk, so my take is pretty minuscule right now. Hopefully over the next 2 weeks I can improve that. One sucky thing, I can’t get enough power out to my barn right now, so I have to walk the girls down by the house to milk them. That is not so user friendly. Hopefully come next year we will have a better plan in place.
























So much better than hand milking!

























The boys got their shave on today. They look so handsome! Never mind my son...middle of the day summer wear = robe.
Looking good Hooch.
Spicoli is maturing nicely!

Miss Bridget...thank goodness her back legs healed 100% and she has been an amazing momma. I really like this doe!
The babies are all growing well!
My sweet partial bottle baby Candy Crush...love this doeling, so excited to watch her grow. She is weaned now and growing pretty well.

The girls love the feeder Jason built.
A little piggy time too. The two yearling boars we have for sale.




Lily made jam...we live on a not busy road so the only one she sold was to our nearest neighbor. It made her day to sell just the one!

No comments: