Saturday, March 23, 2019

DNA is so cool.

2 weeks after Embark got Skeets DNA sample, I got the results!! She was sold to me as a LGD mix, which is what I wanted. She is out with our goats and pigs 24/7, and is doing her job well. I was just curious if the mix I was told she is is actually correct. I was told Great Pyr X Anatolian with a small amount of Ovcharka. Turns out that is exactly what she is.






















Skeet never leaves the farm, today she ran around a little. She much prefers the farm, but she did great.


























Skeet met a new friend today. Bubba is a handsome, single and ready to mingle, Caucasian Ovcharka.
I'm hoping these two will have a beautiful litter one of these days soon.


























One day...I hope to have a great garden. Saving this for when my black thumb magically turns green.

No comments: