Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Embrace the gray.

Xander's turn for Student Of The Month! Way to go Xan, super proud of you.
























Time to debut my new do. I’m embracing my gray, it’s been trying to take over since I was 21. Now, after fighting it for 19 years, it’s trendy. My hair lady is amazing!! Zero make up kind of day. Skeet went to the vet for a raging UTI, 3 kids ran around to practices and ain’t nobody got time for makeup anymore LOL.
























Poor Skeet. Had to see the vet today, she did really great. Thank goodness we went to meet Bubba a couple days ago or I would never have known something was wrong. She is on antibiotics twice a day for 3 weeks. I have no idea how long it’s been going on, and can’t help but think of the what if’s. She is eating and acting normal, not crying out in pain...nothing. I could have totally missed this until it was even worse...and it is BAD. I totally feel awful, wish I would have noticed sooner...but I just am never watching her so closely as to see her pee in the field. It is SOOO bloody the vet thinks it likely has been going on for a couple weeks. She has been acting totally normal, super hard to know when something is not right.
Bug and Skeet had a little cuddle session. Such a sweetheart.





No comments: