Wednesday, August 11, 2010

No, I didn't fall in.

So just after feeding the Geese at the park my camera decided the 5 second bath was too much after all, so I have been cameraless for a bit. I got a new one tonight and have much to fill y'all in on.

We took the trio to the park today for an outdoor photography session with our favorite photog :) We had a good time and got some nice pics but Amanda was nice enough to try another day, at a different park to get some more, so we will try again next Friday. The kids had fun running all over, Xander and Hayden even got to see a wild bunny rabbit. Poor Lily took a couple tumbles and came home with scraped up knees and a scraped raised bump on her forehead.

Last night we had a full house, my brother Rick, sister in law Tia and nephews Tyler and Brandon came over for dinner. The kids had way too much fun and got to stay up passed their bedtime. I wish we got together more often it's always a good time! And I really wish I had my new camera I missed out on snapping a lot of great pics of all the fun. The trio were in an entertaining mood, they pointed out all the characters in their books, danced, played harmonicas and Lily even sang a couple songs. Lily sings the Elmo's world song from Sesame Street. I started singing a little bit of a song I don't even know the name of, the part I sing is "I love you, yes I do" well now when I sing I love you, Lily takes over and sings the yes I do part. She does it with such feeling, she squints her eyes and purses her lips and just sings it out...it is so adorable, I need to get it on video.

Here are a couple belly pics, I hit 19 weeks this last Sunday. Been feeling a little more movement now which is great.

Lily pointing to Momma's belly button. They have not really grasped the there is a baby in there idea yet.

No comments: