Sunday, December 26, 2010

They are getting better!

My kids are growing up :) We spent three hours at a friends house today, they have an infant so their baby proofing is not at the 2 1/2 year old level LOL. Surprisingly nothing got broken or even really messed up!!! We were really blown away, they just keep the surprises coming! I am so over chasing them around, I am too dang tired and too dang big, so Jason was on trio duty while I got to chat...he did a good job. The triplets did really well with the baby and the other 2 year old that was there. This was the first time they have really been around a baby so it was nice to see them interact with her. Of course she is cute as a button and such a good easy going baby I guess they didn't have a thing to complain about LOL.


39 weeks today!!! Almost done, I am counting down the days :) 3 weeks ago at my last ultrasound they said he was 6 1/2 lbs. If he is gaining a half pound a week like they say he should be he could be 8 1/2 lbs at birth. Jason and I took our guesses today, he says 7lbs 14oz and 22 1/2". Mine is 8lbs 8oz and 23"....I feel like he has long legs :) We shall see who is right or closest anyway LOL.



No comments: