Wednesday, August 30, 2017

10 little piggies.

The 10 remaining piglets are doing pretty good. I have 5 that are pretty beefy, 2 that are almost there and just 3 that are on the small side. Two of the smaller ones are digging the goat milk, hopefully I can convince the 3rd one soon.
Cute piglets everywhere...or pigits, my little name I use to call them!








So far I am seeing more of the KuneKune piglets are belly rub friendly than my AGH litters. With the AGHs we had a few in the litters that were belly rub friendly with a little work, more that got that way with extra work...and some that while not aggressive were not exactly friendly either. This KK litter are almost all belly rub friendly with little work. I'm still super glad we made the switch, the start up expense for our breeding stock was double that of the AGHs...but in the areas I wanted to see change...so very worth it.





Some have bigger booties than others LOL.

Lucy, the little cream colored gilt, is just smoochable.







No comments: