Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MY Monkey's first trip to the Zoo!

We had a great time, spent about 3 hours and got to see quite a few animals. We met up with some friends and enjoyed a picnic lunch and got lucky with great weather. The babies didn't seem to get too much out of it, I think next time wearing them instead of pushing them in the stroller might be more fun for them. A little tweener walked by us and said "are those triplets, how cool...I want triplets" LOL Jason and I about died, that is the first time anyone has EVER said I want triplets to us...I hope her mother didn't hear her :) It's been over 10 years since I have been to the Zoo, I had forgotten how nice the Oregon Zoo is! Lots of pics!!!


Xan is like Holy crap mom do you see how big those things are LOL


So glad dad came...there is a lot of up hill pushing at the zoo :)

Checking out the Baboons

My friend Tif and her girls.
Checking out some wild pigs then on to the Elephants...the baby was being so cute playing with his momma!
Then we stopped for a little picnic with Tif and some twin moms from my multiples group.
Xander and Hayden got to pet some cows...Lily missed out, she was napping. They really liked them...I think they thought they were just really big dogs LOL
Xan got to sit on a tractor :)

1 comment:

Photogrl said...

Looks like you all had a blast!

Glad to hear Lily's doing better, too!

Great pics of a fun day.