Saturday, June 27, 2009

Someone call the Police...bouncy abuse!!!*

This poor bouncy, what did it ever do to deserve this kind of treatment LOL

With the "baby jail" up Gangster is really missing snuggle time with the babies. Hayden is his best friend, she squeals with delight when ever he comes near :) Here is a cute little video of G and the babies.

For the last 10 years I have been hoping to get jury duty, no joke! Jason has gotten called 5 or 6 times, but never once did I get asked. He just got another one a couple weeks ago, and I seriously bitched. He brings in the mail today and guess what, he got another one....but so did I!!!!!!! I am so excited, I jumped up and down in the kitchen when I opened it, I hope it doesn't suck like everyone says it does. I have wanted this for so long I hope my bubble doesn't get popped...I am sure y'all think I am crazy Hahaha

1 comment:

Erin said...

You're not crazy...I've always secretly hoped for jury duty too. I've never gotten called, nor has my hubby.