Sunday, April 10, 2011

I can't wait for the trio's birthday!

Jason went to pick up more of the triplets birthday gifts today. We got each of them a "Pow Pow Power Wheels," actually they are called Range Riders or something. They hold up to 88lbs each, go forward and backwards in 2 speeds, have working lights and a horn. They are pretty cool, won't last long I am sure they aren't built that tough, but they are pretty cool. They took forever to put together, thank goodness Jason is good at that kind of crap. Now if I can just keep Jason from giving the jeeps to the kids early. The carseats had to come out so the jeeps would fit in the van. The trio loved sitting in their seats...we had a hard time getting the kids out of them. Lily, this is not a roller coaster LOL. The jeeps!!!

Oh and I got some more pics of yesterday's tea party fun. When my camera died on me I took some pics with Grandma's. Got some more pics of the girls eating their snacks, and drinking their colored milk.

Lily enjoying some "tea."





Yummy snacks hahaha!



Story time...it was a fairy story, the girls loved listening. Maybe they will give up Cat In The Hat for a bit if I had books about fairies.



The adults arms are a bit sore today. The kids have been cute, they keep pointing to the new ink and saying pretty picture. Yesterday they were calling them owies, so I guess they are already looking better :)

No comments: