Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's going to be a warm summer for one little girl.

Poor Lily crashed and burned, again, and really did a number on her already skinned knees. Looks like she is going to have to wear pants or capris all summer, she needs a little extra protection.
I am starting to believe Jason...well and everyone else really, when he tells me she is my clone. Just yesterday we were talking about all her bruises on her legs and how much of a clutz she is....just like I was. Jason felt the need to keep the Lily/Momma list going. She looks like I did at her age, she quotes movies all the time...with full acting out the scenes too, she is very sweet though has a heck of a temper if pushed too far and she is lazy. I have been known to have a slight lazt streak, but I think she has me beat. It is true, she wants most things done for her or she wants help with things she can do just fine on her own, she even asks her sister to find her princesses for her (her Barbies) when she didn't even bother to simply open the basket that they are always in and look for herself LOL.

It is shaping up to be another nice week/weekend. We spent most of today outside...the kids were in an extra lovey mood, it's so cute.

They were all out playing in their climber. I had to get closer to see just what they were up to.

Along with all the hugging and dancing they were doing Hayden was checking out poor Lily's owies.

My little smarties, they were using the stick to grab a tree branch and bring it down to where they could reach it, then they were pulling off the leaves.


Hayden has a new boyfriend, the little neighbor kid that lives behind us. She stands at that fence for almost the whole time we are outside if he is out there. This does not bode well LOL.

I looked out the window in time to see Xan and Lily walking around holding hands :)


Such great kids...we are so lucky!


When it was time to go in for naps Lily and Hayden were hugging and dancing, I almost hated breaking up the love fest hehehe.




We planted some more flowers out front, the other stuff we planted looks like it's about to start blooming. Though some looked like they are getting eaten by something. I have no idea what to do about it though.


Lily picked a flower and asked me to put it in her hair. Once I did she ran inside, turned on the light and admired herself in the mirror....hmm maybe something else to add to the Lily/Momma list :)

Jericho is getting closer to starting solids...probably another week or two and we plan to let him try avacado. I hope he will accept it, Mr. I won't take a bottle or paci.

Jason and I have been doing Jillian Michael's ripped in 30 since Monday, so far I am down about 4 or 5 lbs and Jason is down about 8...though we still haven't touched fast food so that has a lot to do with it I am sure. Go us :)

No comments: