Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Every letter makes a sound and 'B' says "Buh."

OK so my 'letter of the week' craft is not on time, it has been a lot longer than a week...but have no fear 'B' is here!!! The kiddos enjoyed doing some finger painting of many things 'B' today :) If I haven't mentioned before how awesome washable no worry paint is, let me say it now. I don't really think my kids are any messier than any other 3 year old with paint, but it sure seems that way when it comes to clean up time. Thank goodness for paint that washes right off and doesn't ruin clothes.

They were so excited to do "crabs."

They all started making silly faces for the camera LOL.



Jericho was not happy out in the hall, you can't really see one of his hands...but it is quite possible he has just one finger sticking up hehehe.

Finger painting underway.

Jericho pitched a fit until I brought him in too. He just can't stand not doing with the triplets are doing. Oh and don't mind the green tank...the thing gets dirtier now with NO fish or anything in it than it ever did when it was stocked.


Our 'B' board. Please don't laugh at my Boots or Backpack attempts :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm thinking, "A monkey doesn't start with a B. Oh ... but BOOTS does."