Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome, 2014!

I got Jericho's montage done already...whoa, slow down LOL. It is also, just, under 13 minutes long...this is pretty darn good for me :) If you have time to listen to 4 songs and watch a cute slide show hang out for a few and enjoy!

Sadly One True Media closed up shop...so our montages are no longer available to view.
Thankfully I was able to buy them all on DVD though.
Now I just have to find a new way to make them, I really loved One True Media so bummed they closed :(

For some reason the video is not showing up when I use my phone to look at the blog...if it is the same for you, and you want to see it, you will probably have to catch it on a PC. Sorry...not sure what is the deal.

Time to get all the Holiday stuff put away. A House free of Christmas decor...ahhh. It is pretty funny, I am so excited and happy to get everything put up...but just a few weeks later, I feel the exact same way to get it all taken back down LOL.

The girls went a little Princess crazy today. They busted out their dresses and crowns, along with their new kiddie nail polish and make up...I got to help get them all fancied up ;)

Bug blowing kisses.

Haddie's turn. Thanks Auntie Tia...they love the girlie stuff :)






















Showing off her nails...is my Tomboy trying to go girly on me already?!

Jason and I are not big on makeup for 5 year olds...good thing this kid stuff is practically invisible LOL.


Then two handsome boys showed up...Prince Jericho and Prince Xander. They made fine dance partners LOL.

Just look at the dancing form...you would think they have had classes or something Hehehe.























Adorable or what?!?!

Xander is no slouch either...hang on Hayden.


Getting fancy with the spin...look out Dancing With The Stars :)



So awesome...I love these crazy silly kids so darn much :)

What a great start to the New Year. Jason and I didn't really make any resolutions this year...just plan to keep getting healthy, staying healthy and trying to be kinder...to everyone :) Sounds good to me.

No comments: