Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A little over due update.

So I forgot to update after my 30 day workout challenge. I did complete the whole thing...and only 1 day behind schedule, go me. I posted my before stats and pictures here. I'm a little late but here is some after info. I forgot to take measurements again, but I did lose ONE whole pound over the 31 days...slow down LOL. I didn't take after swimsuit pics, but I did get a couple new pairs of jeans from my sister (maybe some of that cargo guilt got to her ;) ) I thought I was going to be in a 6 easy, maybe a 4, these are a 3/4!!! I was so happily surprised. My awesome Sis also sent me a pair of 27's which fit great too. YAY!! No more saggy butt jeans in public Hahaha.

Bug took these pics...not too shabby eh?!

























We haven't been out to eat in forever, so while we were out and about running a ton of errands we stopped for lunch at Applebee's. The kiddos were on their best behavior, I just love that they almost always make us beam with pride...most servers see my crew coming and cringe, my kids almost always change their thinking.

We had to stop at Target...more clothes storage for the kids. They loved the colored ones, I'm going to love stuff not fall off their shelves any more.

Silly Bug...moments after another mood swing, a ride brought her around enough to make our way out of the store without a melt down. I may have looked like a strange parent letting my kid ride on the cart this way...but I would have looked worse dragging a screaming red head out of the store if I hadn't. Pick your battles, right? LOL.


Grocery store stop too. It is sad to admit, but I haven't had such a busy day in weeks LOL. This is one of those times I get a little more excited about all the kids going to school this fall.

The munchkins were very excited to give Gangster the new bed and bone we got for him. He LOVES LOVES LOVES the bed, doesn't give a crap about the bone Hahahaha!

I saw this idea on Pinterest. Baskets, with holes on all sides so water can escape and air can circulate, strung up high in the shower as storage for toys, shampoo, soap, wash cloths whatever. You are supposed to use tension wire...which we didn't have so we will need to rework this when we get some, but I think it works perfectly.

Homemade Skinny lavash flatbread pizza again...you can find the recipe up on my cooking sections. This has become a weekly staple here, love it! Tonight for some reason Hayden designed Lily's flower pizza for Lily and in return Bug made the smiley face pizza for Hayden.

A little kid funny for today. Lily as Jericho is jumping on her.... "Owe Jericho my tenders" LOL thanks Kung Fu Panda. Now how do I tell her she doesn't have "tenders"? 

 My canvas collection grew a little more today. I got a great deal, just $20 each shipped, so Jason lifted the canvas freeze for these 3.


No comments: