Sunday, September 21, 2014

1st school friend Bday party!

The trio were invited to their first classmate birthday party of the year! They were super excited, and after a false alarm where I thought we weren't going to be able to go last minute....and LOTS of tears (Jason forgot to move Jericho's seat back into my car...thank goodness we still had his old seat here), we finally loaded up and headed to the party.

Sean had his party at a pirate pizza joint, a lot of fun was had by all! I bet he will be pretty popular in class tomorrow LOL.

Jason was working so Jericho got to tag along too, he was pretty impressed with the pirate ship.

Yummy dinner!

Then it was time to spend some tokens and go a little crazy. 2 hours here felt like double that. I did get to meet a few of the kids classmates and their parents.
Lots of fun...I am so beat.











No comments: