Friday, March 20, 2015

Playing catch up.

We have been crazy busy the last couple of weeks...I have a lot to catch up on.

The triplets classmate Novella came over for a play date. I tried, in a half ass way, to make them princess shoe cupcakes since the girls all dressed up in princess dresses. The girls loved them, but they were not a exactly a Pinterest win LOL. Hayden and Lily got to go have a sleep over at Novella's, they had a great time...it is nice they just live 3 or 4 minutes up the road.
Xander has joined his sisters in expressing himself with writing. This is a note he wrote to his mom and dad about Hayden hurting him. All I could think of is "He squeezed and pulled and hurt my neck in 1988" any other Rain Man fans here?! LOL.

We decided to put a new roof on the house before we put it on the market. I am so glad Jason knows how to roof a house...what can my man not do, so lucky! We have been having amazing weather...right until we started tearing shingles off. Then we hit about a week of rain and had to take a break while living under a couple giant blue tarps. The pride of the cul de sac I'm sure Hahaha.
We get up and do work every chance we get, but with the rain it has been hard.
























We have a cute little helper, Xander has actually been really helpful. The others have been great at totally destroying the house while we are up on the roof.
























We had to take a break when Kitsune got in a fight with a bee and lost. $150 later we had a doped up, but alive puppy who is apparently allergic to bee stings. I didn't know dogs could go into anaphylactic shock, my other dogs just needed a little Benadryl when they got stung. So scary, I thought she was a goner. Her gums were as white as her teeth, she was throwing up and her face was lumpy and swollen. I was a mess. The vet gave us steroids to carry and told us to always have Benadryl. They said the injections at the vet (which is what she had today) are better but in a pinch steroids and Benadryl would be pretty good.
























A little rain break...getting a little more done. This would have only taken 3 or 4 days if the weather would cooperate...but it's not so we will probably be doing this slowly over the next 3 weeks.
























More notes from Xan. He accidentally hit me with a stick, next thing I know he comes to me with a card. So sweet.
























We had a nice day come in between the rainy ones...Lily came out and asked me if I wanted to see her "Wish bubble". The others joined in with their own wish bubbles...but I detect a theme.


No comments: