Friday, January 6, 2017

New Fun!

Willow and Oz got to romp in the snow for about 5 minutes today. I wouldn't call them fans LOL. They sure were cute in photos though.


Willow was a bit more brave than Oz.


Cool light, photos in snow on a sunny day.

They are over it...they came crying to me and climbed in my lap and on my shoulder LOL.

OK you two...little trip is over.

Jericho had his first basketball practice. It takes a brave guy to coach a team of 5 and 6 year olds LOL.







































OJ took a trip to the vet, figured it was a good time to get the old man a check up. Doc says he is in real good shape.





































Oz has turned into such a sweetie...I never thought he would come around this much from his wilder start in life. He has cool eyes.






































Hayden and Lily went to their first sleep over birthday party. They had so much fun!

No comments: