Friday, April 21, 2017

It's a GIRL!

Finally some good news! To say this years baby goat time has gone as smooth as last year is not quite accurate. Last year baby girls outweighed the boys, and I was present for both births. So far this year I have missed the birth of not one but TWO sets of triplet BOYS, today I missed yet another birth. Thankfully I finally have a GIRL!!
Miss Lena...ya did good, sure two does would have been nice but at least you gave me 1 little beauty.
Meet Camanna BTA Unsinkable Molly B.
Lena is an amazing mom...she loves that little baby.
Molly has some legs on her.
1 doeling 6 bucklings...3 moms still to kid. Molly will be staying here with us...fingers crossed for a few more girls please!






Just the cutest little bit. Can't wait to watch her grow.

The weather has not been great lately, Hooch is enjoying this little sun break.

No comments: