Sunday, November 11, 2012

That is more like it.

Poor Jericho, I was back on the hunt for a picture for his Bday invites today. Thrusting Elmo at him and saying cheese a hundred times was still doing no good.

Even if he is super cute :)


















He thought it was more fun to throw Elmo at me...so I started an Elmo kiss attack.

















So being the wonderful, loving and caring mother that I am....I sat him on top of their play kitchen. With no escape Jericho had no choice but to cooperate and show me that huge smile that brings joy to my heart.
Don't you just want to nibble on him...so adorable!























I sorted through most of his party supplies...he is still young enough that he really doesn't pay attention to all this party nonsense. The trio sure noticed, they were all about all of Jericho's Sesams Street party stuff....and they can't wait to go to his party LOL.
Yup, I am going to try to make an Elmo cake...I am sure it will be a total disaster, but I am going to do my best.

















A couple silly things for the goodie bags.

















The invite...turned out cute enough :)

No comments: