Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Whoa check me out!

So today I did the super mom thing. I got up early, showered...before 10pm LOL, actually put on clothes that I could leave the house in and did my makeup. Then I got all the kids up, dressed and fed. Then we played around until time for school. I drop the trio off and Jericho and I hit the grocery store. I only had about an hour, and considering I don't do the shopping 99.9% of the time I couldn't find anything. Got home, got the crock pot going for dinner tonight, then jetted back to pick the triplets up from school. Whew...I am tired all over again just writting it :) 

My hair is growing fast. Trying to decide if I want to do the shaggy/long pixie or take the side short again, just leaving the front a little longer. Hmmm.
My sweet pea.

















Jericho was a big help shopping today.

















Some yummy turkey meatballs for tonight's spaghetti!
Ingredients:
  • 20 oz (1.3 lb) ground turkey breast 93% lean
  • 1/4 cup whole wheat seasoned breadcrumbs
  • 1/4 cup Reggiano Parmigiano cheese, grated
  • 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
  • 1 egg
  • 1 large clove garlic, crushed
  • 1 tsp kosher salt + fresh pepper
Directions:

In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, parsley, garlic and cheese. Using clean hands, mix all the ingredients and form small meatballs, about 1/8th cup each. Drop meatballs into the sauce, I just put good ol Ragu in the crock pot...didn't have it in me to make sauce too, and set crock pot to low, 4 to 6 hours.


It's best to carefully form the meatballs with gentle hands, if you pack them tight they will get tough while cooking. *If you prefer to bake them in the oven first, bake them for 15 minutes at 350°. Then add to the crock pot for 2 - 3 hours on low. *Which is what I did today since we were in a time crunch.
 
While my crock pot was doing its thing, I was playing at the park with the kiddos. A friend got a great pic of her cuties on a tire swing. I loved it...tried to recreate it but I need to keep trying LOL.


Lil Man is getting pretty good on that there pony :)

















This is my tired, time to tag Jason in, face.

No comments: