Thursday, April 19, 2018

This is more like it!

The kittens are about ready for a bigger box. They can hear now and they are starting to play. They came out to meet the dogs again today. Lycan thinks any little critter is a bunny, and if there’s one animal he’s not safe with its bunnies, so we did some slow introductions today. Kitsune seems very protective of them almost like she thinks that they’re hers. Willow is a very tolerant momma. Orange boy is spoken for. We will be doing wormings, shots and box training for anyone local that wants one of the girls.





















































Gorgeous day today...about dang time! Lycan and Kitsune enjoyed the sun today. Kitsune is due this weekend...abouts, and is still crazy LOL. I love this crazy girl. Lycan is busy trying to steal sticks. She is not having it. Such a handsome goof.







Not bad for being pregnant with 9 babies.






I adore my goats. 14, and counting...they are worse than potato chips, chickens and rabbits rolled into one LOL.












Heidi is my first doe due this year...she isn't looking very big, hopefully we get twins.


I think they are just as happy as I am for this beautiful weather.
My boys need a new friend or two, think I might add a couple more bucks this year.








Can't forget Skeet and the piggies.














Days like today make it all worth it.

No comments: