Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Not the best Birthday ever.

Today was pretty lame...even though it was Jason's 33rd birthday. We spent the day getting more done at the old house. Grandma was nice enough to buy us all dinner, then we had some cheesecake. I got him a card, that I loved, but will for sure have to make this up to him next year.

I think we are all getting hosed this year. We have even decided to do just a small plain party for the trio this year. Those of you that know me know how hard this is going to be LOL...I already feel terrible. I just don't have time to go all out on all the pirate stuff I wanted to do so we will save that for next year.

Haddie did make us all laugh out loud today...I don't know what she and her Dad were talking about but all of a sudden I hear her say "You're trippin' boyfriend." Jason and I looked at each other and just busted out laughing...ah comic relief :)

Today's photo of the day is 11 o'clock...yeah, I got nothing LOL.

I love you babe, happy birthday!

What a whole post with NO pictures...oh no, wonder if I am coming down with something LOL.


No comments: