Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Tooth Fairy kept her word.

I am so glad the triplets are not in school this year, that way I can be the first one to get sick...instead of feeling like the little rugrats infected me with the cooties of their people LOL.
I woke up this morning with a sore throat, sinus headache and pain that went into my jaw and no voice at all.
Lucky for me the triplets must think something is really wrong with me. They have been scared my voice will be gone forever and I will have to start talking with my hands LOL. Every time I get off the couch they yell at me to rest, then they cover me with blankets and put their stuffed animals all around me. It has been sweet...when I don't have to talk to them.
I did take a break from my couch jockey position to check the mail...seems the Tooth Fairy does not offer door to door service.
The girls were so happy to see their Chica stufties, they even asked me to write a thank you letter to the Tooth Fairy...such nice girls :)


Chica was the star of the day...we had puppet shows, featuring Chica 1 and 2's friends Vegas prize duck and reading prize goose LOL.


Thank you, you've been a wonderful audience.

Next Chica got dressed and sat upon her very own block thrown.
Then it appears Chica was incarcerated for some reason....hmmm.

Jason was nice enough to let me grab a nap, he even fed the troops dinner while I was sleeping.

When I woke up he was getting everyone bundled up to take a little after dinner walk. We have seriously been slacking on that since we moved. I fear the weather is not going to cooperate for much longer though.

Hard to believe this whole outfit was Xander's just a couple years ago.





Haddie had made me a 'Get Well' card during my nap. She drew Hello Kitty all by herself! She is still writing backwards a lot.

They told me the walk was chilly...but they had fun playing at the little near by "park" for about 20 min. before heading home. Getting dark...ahh bedtime doth approach!!! LOL


I forgot to add these...pics Jason took while they were at the park. Our least athletic and most careful child, Bug, went up one side and came down another...way to go Lily :) She was so proud to tell me all about it when she got home.







No comments: