Tuesday, December 9, 2014

There is fun in Fundraisers.

My three faves from the Santa shoot...that the pro yo took, it was really hard to pick.

This sums up my boys, sweet and well...a little bit devious LOL.

The girls were just too cute!

I love going to the dentist...especially back to back appointments, ugh.
























The triplets school had a fundraiser today. An entire school was invited to spend 2 hours at the tiniest McDonald's in America...with an even smaller parking lot. I am glad the kids had fun, because I thought it was a total cluster.




It looks like the family will be getting our big "gift" much earlier than we thought...possibly this Thursday. We were going to wait until Christmas Day to bring our new puppy home but we have decided that may be a crazy busy and slightly chaotic way to introduce her to her new family and home. Stay tuned...one of these cuties will be arriving pretty soon!!!

They have grown so much in the last 6 1/2 weeks.
This is Dad...Kiitos.

























Momma Nicky.

Dutch Shepherds are so awesome! I can't wait to get her home!!


No comments: