Monday, February 7, 2011

So much fun!

We did some more crafts yesterday, the trio were not as cooperative though so we thought three days in a row would be asking too much. So we decided to have some fun playing in our dress up stuff today. Don't tell anyone but Xander played mostly with the girls stuff, Hayden mostly with Xander's stuff and Princess Lily...well she was all about the princess stuff, go figure.

Dress up time!


Yesterdays crafts...didn't turn out quite like they were supposed to LOL.


Jericho had a little fun helping Momma do some cleaning today. We tried out the Moby again since he can't take being put down for more than a few min. He is so clingy, and I swear he eats all. the. time. I knew there were going to be some big differences between bottle fed, scheduled multiples and a breast fed, lots of time to coddle singleton, but I wasn't expecting it to be this different. I know they say you can't spoil a newborn with being held 24/7, but man he sure acts like you can. All he wants is to be held, and to eat, eat, eat. I am hoping this is a growth spurt or something and he will be over it at least a little bit in the next couple of weeks.


I had to post this. We got Grandma and Pop Pop Randy a gift card for Outback to thank them for taking care of the trio while I was in and out of hospitals twice. They really do help us out a lot and we so appreciate it! Anyway, Jason found the perfect card to go along with it. Anyone who is like us and not overly into Thank You cards should get a kick out of it :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hang in there! You are doing great. I know breast feeding is so hard...I gave up. I regret it now, but it was the hardest time I have had yet. I am sure I had PPD, cried every night for a month. Once I had my gallbladder out when he was 6wks old, I used that as an excuse to give up. You are still going after your "second" surgery...so that is a great sign! Jace was wanting to nurse every 20-60 minutes all day long and all night long. I hear it is suppose to stop before 3 months old, but I couldn't wait to find out! I was MUCH MUCH happier when I switched to formula, but I could not stay strong, couldn't handle the lack of sleep. Sounds like you are being very strong and doing a great job! Keep it up Momma!

TripMomma said...

Aw thanks so much for that <3
Don't beat youself up, you went through a lot and BF longer than a lot of people do.