Thursday, January 21, 2016

Dude looks like a lady.

Jericho did some testing today...he is being evaluated mostly for a little speech help, I can't believe he is starting Kindergarten this fall. My littest guy is growing up. He was of course a hit with all the teachers and testers today, such a charmer.





































Kitsune got her official Champion and United Weight Puller certificates in the mail today!

It happened again...my beautiful Lavender English Orpington hen, Ariel, is a rooster.


He is closing in on 1 year old, big and beautiful. He is from a local breeder out of show lines from Vancouver BC. He is friendly, never gone after myself or my young kids at all. He gets along with my Salmon Fav roo, but I really just want 1 type of rooster, so I would like to find him a home with someone interested in breeding him. $40.



The two easter egger boys are still available too. They are 6 months old now. They look to have Salmon Faverolle in the mix. FREE!

I got in the saddle for the first time since bringing Ava home. Only 10-15 min slow walking around the small indoor arena, but it's a start. Hopefully things with her keep going in a positive direction. I need a lot more saddle time, it is embarrassing how sore my legs are from such a short ride...I am so out of shape LOL.

No comments: