Saturday, January 30, 2016

Getting better.

Did I mention how done I am with winter and that I would appreciate it if summer could hurry her ass up? I'm pretty sure I have at least 20 times. You can imagine how pleased I was when my husband and kids woke me up with "It's SNOWING!!" NOOOooooo.

Pretty but enough already.

Thankfully it was all gone by the afternoon.

Xander and Hayden had their second game today, it went much better than their first

Still no keeping score, but I think the FireBalls hung in there better this time.







Grandma came to watch the game too. Jericho was thrilled...we are on a Kindle and DS3D break right now, so he is kinda grumpy.

Lily has quite the imagination, she puts on extravagant make believe games...and usually gets everyone to join in. Poor Jericho is often not in a role that he exactly enjoys. Today he was a groom and then very quickly a new father LOL. Hayden was the flower girl, maid of honor and the officiant. Grandma was the photographer and managed snap shots of the whole thing, except the 5 tiered wedding cake of blocks and the actual birth. I was out with the goats, and was informed that I missed the wedding and the birth as soon as I walked in. Darn.


I don't know who informed them there is often a book involved in a wedding ceremony. Such attention to detail.

Is that excitement or dread.

The ring exchange.

Someone was more ready for that first kiss Hahahaha!


Already pregnant...slow down baby girl.

What a cute lil family....so funny. Jericho can be such a good sport sometimes.

No comments: