Friday, June 3, 2016

Over nights at Grandma's.

Dropping the kids off for a weekend at Grandma's. I don't know if I'm happy for the break, or jealous that they will be spending this hot weekend in the pool.





































Kitsune still loves the water.








































A toss for Xander.








































Kitsune was worried about him...and went right in after him.






































Then she pulled a helpless noodle out. Maybe she needs to start training for water rescue LOL.



Wish I had my good camera on me tonight.
Amazing sunset!






































We had 10 baby Silver Fox bunnies born tonight. I missed the first two, but got to see the last 8 born. Momma just before babies started arriving.





































6 black and 4 blue babies...oh I hope we fare better with this bunch.

No comments: