Monday, June 11, 2018

Last Days.

Today was the kids last day of school. Lily is in a bad mood, she already misses everyone at school. Jericho was annoying her, as always, so she yells...."I’m going to lose my limb".
After we all looked at her like huh, she said "you know lose my cool". Huh again from me. Eventually we figured out she was going for “flip my lid” LOL. Woohoo looking forward to summer so much LOL.

This was the bus drivers gift, and a special thank you for not kicking Jericho off the bus, for calling me when they were fighting at the stop and on her bus...and also for calling when Jericho was bragging about taking money out of my wallet. The woman is a Saint.

The pups start leaving this weekend, wow, time has flown. We will miss their crazy silly sweetness...not so much the pokey sharp puppy bites though LOL.





















No comments: