Friday, June 1, 2018

So talented!

June is here...school is almost done for the summer. They always have a little talent show, this year only Lily signed up to participate. She sang Rotten To The Core from Descendants....in full Mal costume, which I have a feeling we are going to have a heck of a time getting her to take off LOL.

She did so great, my little performer.
Strike a Mal pose.


Then when Lily got home she felt it was only fair she get to do my makeup since I did hers. Oh boy LOL.
Jason has a decent poker face, we sat at the table the 6 of us to eat dinner right after the makeover. He was able to look at me and not laugh.



Trying not to wait until THE last minute to get the teacher gifts done this year. Lily handled doing a flower pot for her part. She did such a great job, turned out super cute!







Hayden has been asking about when she can shave...I got her a little wet/dry electric shaver, where were these when I was a kid?!

No comments: