Friday, March 22, 2013

Bedroom playground.

I am so ready for spring and summer to stop teasing me and get here already! My kids need to spend about 4 hours a day out side...and I really need them to spend about 4 hours a day out side LOL.

This mornings fun was to turn their "bedroom into a playground" as I was told while being hauled into their room to see the playground. As I entered the room I hear "Behold our playground" they sure have a flair for the dramatic don't they HAHAHA. They get points for creativity, and for playing well together in their bedroom for a good hour. They lose some for not cleaning it all up by themselves.

They had some funny decorations up at the park LOL.
















This is about when everyone started "surfing." Haddie was yelling "surf's up!" :)

















Today was an inside day, it was raining and hailing off and on all day. The kids all lined up at the window to look at the pretty rainbow that had formed. Don't mind the small nekkid booty. We had a little bit of potty training success today. Jericho kept taking off his clothes, taking off his diaper, getting himself a new diaper and trying to put it on EVERY time he so much as pee'd.  So I just left him bare bottomed and brought out the little potty for the rest of the day. He actually went on the potty a couple of times! I think he may be ready to get serious and potty train...I just wanted to wait until after we got the house done and moved in. UGH.
Nothing like watching TV half naked LOL.
Xander is really rough with his brother at times, but he really does love him. Tonight at dinner time I was still getting the kids plates together while they all waited at the table. Xander noticed Jericho had a boogie, totally on his own, he ran to the bathroom came back with a wad of tp and wiped Jericho's nose. It was the sweetest thing ever!
 
Jason got the first round of sanding done on the floors over at the new house today, but I didn't make it out there to see. Will have some pics tomorrow though!

No comments: